12 Beauty Tips To Maintain Your Youthfulness
In this blog learn some helpful tips to maintain your youthfulness so that you'll be on your way to looking and feeling your ultimate best no matter what.
1) Be sure to moisturize and protect your skin. Moisturizer helps to improve the elasticity and collagen production of the skin helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines. While using a sunscreen helps to protect the skin from sun damage. You may be surprised but sun damage can creep up when you least expect it, you can go years without using sunscreen and one day you'll look in the mirror only to discover that you have age spots on your skin. It is highly encouraged to use a sunscreen with at least an SPF 15 daily.
MOISTURIZER WITH COLLAGEN AND OATMEAL
2) Add a touch of pink to your skin with a tinted powder. Eliminate dull skin while giving it a refreshed radiance.
HD Brightening Powder
3) Aging can cause our skin to lose the distinct bone structure that we once had. Have you ever been complimented on how lovely your cheekbones were? Get those compliments again by accenting your features. Use a blush or bronzer to help chisel away at your cheekbones and jawline for an attractive look.
4) Use a night cream before you go to bed. Night cream allows your skin to reap the benefits of powerful antioxidants to encourage skin cell renewal. As you sleep, your skin will start repairing it self while the cream helps to keep moisture locked in. When you wake up you'll want to follow your daily skin care routine once again.
5) Stick to products that moisturize the skin instead of drying it out. As we get older our skin starts to become more dry and less oily. Replace your powders with liquids and creams, leave the caked look behind and embrace the dewy finish. You'll definitely love the results.
Flawless Finish Foundation
6) If you like to wear eyeshadow, I recommend using an eyeshadow base to avoid the loose pigments from settling into the cracks of your lids. A base will help to create a blank canvas while allowing your eyeshadow to stay in place without making your eye-makeup look smudgy with unattractive creasing in the cracks and crevices.
7) If you've used a creamy kohl eye pencil for years now is the time to make the switch. Accentuate your features without being too harsh. Opt in with a softer hue around the eyes to bring forth an awakend look and brightened effect.
Long Last Gel Eye Liner
8) Use a concealer to help rid your eyes from dark circles. Before applying your foundation consider using a concealer that is 1-2 shades lighter than your skin-tone to help counteract the darkness under your eyes and balance out your complexion.
9) Thickly applied makeup can build up in fine lines and wrinkles, making them appear even bigger than they were originally.Try applying your foundation with a damp sponge instead.This will dilute the makeup slightly and allow it to look more translucent rather than paint-like.The translucent look will provide a glow to your skin and increase your youthful appearance.
Blending Foam Sponge
10) Avoid eyebrows that look un-natural. Brows that appear too dark or painted on is not a flattering look, especially on someone who is mature. Instead, emphasize your natural brow shape with softer colours that compliment your natural hair coloring.
Brow Trio Palette
11) Open your eyes with a little mascara. Again, to avoid harshness use a natural colour such as brown. Accentuate the curl of your lashes by using an eye lash curler or a mascara that helps build volume and curl. This will also help your eyes to appear bigger.
12) Last but not least - love life, love the skin you're in and love others. If you've noticed LOVE was mentioned 3 times, this is the ultimate key to aging with grace.