Updated: 4 days ago
Hey there! Have you ever thought of starting a beauty blog? Being a beauty blogger can have many perks: if you’re successful at it, you can gain many opportunities. If you have a passion for beauty products and a strong work ethic, over time you can build a beauty blog that people love to read!
In this blog I'll share 10 tips on how to start your very own beauty blog to garner traffic to your Wright Artistry affiliate links.
Here they are:
1. Find your niche. A niche is a topic with a specific focus. Think about what makes your beauty routine unique and try to come up with a topic that relates to you. Make a list of niche ideas, and then perform online searches to assess how much competition you will have in that area.
2. Know your audience. Once you’ve figured out your niche, you can determine who your target audience is. Get to know who they are and what they would like to read about. Think about what would motivate the people who would visit the type of content you’re offering.
3. Write about your beauty products. You can test and write about the products Wright Artistry has to offer and photograph them as well.
4. Find your voice. In order to have a unique appeal, you will need to have a distinct voice and point of view. You want to stand out from the crowd. In the same way that you talk differently from everyone else, your writing should be different from anyone else.
5. Advertise your affiliate links on your blog. You can do this by embedding ads about Wright Artistry on your blog.
6. Promote yourself. If you can make a guest appearance at an event or get published in a magazine, do it! You can even try guest blogging. Think of creative ways to spread the word about your blog.
7. Choose a platform. If you’re starting your own blog, you can use a free or paid version of a blogging platform such as Wordpress or Blogger.
8. Make your website look good. Your content should be well organized, with your pages easily accessible through your site navigation. You should have a “Contact” and/or “About” page with a description of yourself.
9. Build a social media presence. Create a business page for your blog on social networks, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. Focus most of your time on your actual blog, and think of social media as an extension of that.
10. Post often. Make sure that you are writing and posting new content to your blog frequently. Aim for at least a couple of posts per week, ideally four to five times per week. However often you decide to post, try to make it into a routine so that you don’t end up tapering off in frequency. In order to secure a decent ranking with search engines, each blog post should be at least 300 words long.
Learn how you can become a Wright Artistry Partner so you can start sharing your affiliate links today. Learn More